Thursday, September 30, 2010

very happy with my redbubble

When I created my Gallery Store through redbubble I ordered a couple of things. I wanted to touch and see the products. Well I picked up my order from the postoffice on Tuesday and I love them. They have turned out so well. I orderd a couple of my images and had them printed onto greeting cards and also a matted print.

Redbubble is designed for artists of various mediums to be able to display their images in an online gallery for people to view, enjoy and have the option to order the images onto various products like - greeting cards, matted prints, framed prints, t-shirts, canvasses etc. I'm vey happy with the quality of the products that have arrived.  Visit Mel's Redbubble Gallery  There is an amazing selection of artists galleries to enjoy.

My First Delivery



Matted Print

Greeting Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Join the Journey

Subscribe to Newsletter

* indicates required
/ ( mm / dd )