Tuesday, January 31, 2012

In between

I was given a couple of cookbooks for Christmas with one of them being Jamie's Great Britain by Jamie Oliver so in between busily making pieces to submit to a couple of juror-ed exhibitions, I've been enjoying making up a couple of the recipes. This one was the Apple Pepper Pot Cake. And in my usual fashion I made a couple of adaptions according to what was available in the fridge and cupboard. So our version was made with in season stone fruit (peaches & nectarines). It was still very yummy.
Initially served warm with ice-cream for dessert and then the next day we had what was left with fresh cream for afternoon tea.

1 comment:

  1. Got a smile on my face, picturing your man with the fine china. Cake looks really good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Join the Journey

Subscribe to Newsletter

* indicates required
/ ( mm / dd )