Thursday, March 29, 2012

a little surprise

When you embark on the blog & emerging artist journey you often wonder if your thoughts and ideas are being seen and/or enjoyed so very exciting when Sue Dennis an artist who's work I enjoy and admire, nominated my blog for the Liebster Blog award - Thankyou Sue

As part of the Liebster Blog award tradition it is passed along to 5 bloggers that have motivated and inspired.
To accept the award you must:
1. Link back to the person who gave it to you and thank them.
2. Post the award to your blog.
3. Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers that you appreciate and value.
4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have been offered this award.

I enjoy many blogs and find them all very inspiring for many different reasons so choosing just five is a challenge in its' self. In no particular order the blogs I enjoy following are:  Wabisabiart by Noela Mills - I've had the privilege of participating in a couple of workshops by Noela and enjoy her insights and many talents. Angelia's Art Journals by Angelia Thompson - not only do I enjoy Angelia's willingness to share ideas and techniques I also enjoy her music playlists. Pen and Think by Lynnette Shelley - I discovered Lynnette's work through the Redbubble community, Art with a Needle by Kathleen Loomis & like Sue I also enjoy Kate's blog with her discoveries and insights into our hometown that is Brisbane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Join the Journey

Subscribe to Newsletter

* indicates required
/ ( mm / dd )